Friday, September 24, 2010

We Smile

We are often reminded of our little one that is coming and we smile... ear to ear.

We recently found a great deal on craigslist for a playard... $35
(I call it a playpen)

Rarely used.

It had little bears that hang from it... we smiled.


We also have the crib up and ready.
I looked into it the other day and realized, I'm really going to be a dad... I smiled.

I talk to her often at night... and Jodi just smiles.


I got to feel her kick alot the other day.
The thought of the creation of life amazes me and how they grow.
I have really taken an interest in since I have taken 
Human Development in Growth class. (I got an A!, and yes I smiled)

We are excited to be parents and we hope
to do our best and teach our child to grow up in righteousness.

We sometimes talk about what our child will look like, 
and what her personality will be.
We think of the joys (& stresses) that will come of parenthood,
and the life-long commitment and pleasure it will be to have
such a special relationship.

We can't wait to hold her in our arms and experience that special moment,
and then we will smile... ear to ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment