Tuesday, March 15, 2011

All Smiles

Ali is smiling more and more these days.





Last week I was feeding Ali. Right after I fed her the rest of her bottle, I heard a noise from down under.
I lifted her up and found that her diaper did not hold everything that it should have.

We ran her to the bathroom before anything else came running out and she got a bath.


Her outfit also got an immediate wash in the sink.


One day after getting home from work, I sat down to do some homework. While I was studying, I looked up and Jodi was trying a new tactic to get Ali to wake up and get interested in eating the rest of her formula.
She started dripping formula on her head ... like this.


I laughed. The good news: she finished eating.

Ali met Grandpa Westenhofer & Grammy for the first time out of the hospital.
(We never did get a picture of Grammy holding Ali, but she got plenty of time holding and feeding her. Sorry Grammy.)


We went to the park on Saturday and grilled chicken and ate some fantastic food.


Ali chillin in her stroller.


Allan taking a bite out of his grilled chicken sandwich.


Sunday we made what we called Pouches.
We took uncooked biscuit dough from a can, and we put shredded chicken, shredded cheese, and taco seasoning in them and baked them.

Yummmy!
I put barbecue sauce on mine.


Ali now has a Winnie the Pooh mobile. Ali smiles alot when it goes.




1 comment: