Monday, October 17, 2011

Thoughts on a Monday night...

Adam works late, so mostly I think. I think about life, my family, and my Heavenly Father.
I think about how much my Heavenly Father must love me to bless me so abundantly.

These are some of my thoughts...

Life is hard, but worth it.
People can be mean, but there's good in everyone; we just have to look for it.
Everyone is important...because everyone is a child of God.
Anyone can be kind.
Everyone needs to be loved and know they are cared about.
Life is a gift.
Jesus Christ gave us the greatest gift of all...that of eternal life and the atonement.
Prayer is real and to be used during good and bad times in life.
Heavenly Father is just that, our Father and He wants to hear from us, He wants us to talk to Him.

I can't begin to express how truly blessed I feel.
I have a husband who loves me and has faith in me and tells me.
I have the sweetest little girl to call my own.
She melts my heart daily.
I hope I can be a good mom and teach her how to be a good, kind, decent person.
I hope she can live to accomplish her dreams and make a difference for good in other people's lives.
Mostly, I hope I can be good enough to teach her those things.

I can do anything I put my mind to.
I've been loosing weight, and I've realized inner strength, self control, and determination I never knew I had.
I've learned I had to have a desire to find that...no on else could show it to me.

Even though there are difficulties and trials, life is good. And don't let anybody tell you differently.

1 comment: