Sunday, August 19, 2012

Dodgies...


Suzanne and Jodi pushing Ali outside on the swing.
We all went up to Huntsville this past weekend
to visit Uncle Allan & Aunt Suz,
and for Ali to see the Dodgies (dogs).

Her Aunt and Uncle got her a swing for outside,
she got to play with the "dodgies",
and she got lots of yummy food.
She could not have asked for anything better.
Ali watching TV with her Aunt Suzanne
Ali and Suzanne going to get the mail.


Reading with Mommy and Daddy
I completed my second rotation of fieldwork for OT school this past week.
It was at St. Vincent's East in Birmingham, AL.
It was a great experience and taught me a lot.
Only two more semesters of academic work and then
two semesters of just fieldwork and I will be done.
I just can't believe how fast Ali is growing, and I'm grateful I get to stay home with her while Adam goes to school.
Being a mom is such an amazing experience.

1 comment:

  1. Perhaps my favorite post yet! Did you guys decide to take down the wordpress blog?

    ReplyDelete