Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas in Kentucky

We went to Kentucky the week before Christmas.
We have not seen some of my family members up there for almost 5 years.

It was about a 6 hour drive up to Louisville.

Ali did some interesting reading while we were driving.

Reading the back of the book....


Reading the book upside down.


Then she got to read a lot with her great grandmother.
(My father's mother, Romilda Westenhofer)





We also went to Great-Grandma Westenhofer's Christmas bowling event.


Here she is with her team.


There was also a table of food that all of the bowlers brought.
Ali liked all the food.
So did mommy and daddy.


We also went to my brother's house, Andrew Westenhofer.
Ali got to play with her cousins, Hunter & Hayden.
(I forgot to take pictures with them all.)

Then we went to my Aunt Jackie's house.
Ali got to see her big dogs.

She liked playing with Rufus.




While we were visiting we also had dinner at my other aunt's house as well (Aunt Phillis).

She and her daughter had fun with Ali.
Ali liked being tickled by both of them too...


We went back to Louisville when my dad got in from New Mexico.

Below, Ali is sitting with him and Hayden.


We had a lot of fun visiting with them since it has been so long,
and Ali enjoyed bringing smiles to everyone's faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment