Thursday, July 11, 2013

The Happy Life

We have been laughing more.

Jake smiling
We love all of the many
smiles and "ga-ga's"
we have been hearing from Jake.





While he does make us smile,
he also makes us stressed at times.

He has not been eating and
sleeping as well as we would like.

Sometimes that makes
Daddy and
especially Mommy go crazy.

I am trying to go with the flow more to ease the craziness kids bring into my life.
I'm definitely a work in progress though.


However, we recognize how blessed our life is;
from the precious smile of Ali when she sees ice cream
to the "bright eyed bushy tail" smile of Jake when he sees you after a long nap.

The joys of family are enumerable and
the trials that come while living a life together
intensifies the quality of our relationship and
our personal character.

Ali and daddy like to play a lot together
to enjoy the time they have.

Which has been a little less.


Ali gave daddy a kiss good night.


I have been doing my clinical rotations for
occupational therapy
at St. Vincent's East Hospital in Birmingham, AL.

I have had the majority of my patient caseload
in the inpatient rehab unit, and
I have recently switched to doing acute care.

I have really enjoyed being able to see the progress 
patients can make while working with them towards their goals
to being more independent.

Here is a picture of some yummy zucchini boats we had this week.

Click on the image below for the recipe.


No comments:

Post a Comment