Friday, May 11, 2012

A Visit from Grandparents

Ali received a visit from her grandparents this week,
my dad & stepmother.




The visit was filled with a lot of fun: tennis, parks, and art.
(The tennis is not featured here, but we played hard;
especially my dad and I.)










Ali's expression after asking her what she thought of the art.


We took the hint and went outside on the patio that had some sculptures
 and room for her to walk around.



Ali :  "I'm tired ...


...What does this say?
- Don't stay at art museum for more than an hour with little children...



 ... Yay!!!"



The featured exhibition at the museum: The Look of Love
Miniature paintings of eyes.
Read about its history here.



Then we ate lunch and walked around the beautiful railroad park in Birmingham.




Have you ever been to railroad park?
What is your favorite part about the park?

For me, it was the wildlife; especially these flowers along the trail.


1 comment: