Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Snow, Sickness, and Playtime

Hi again from snowy New Mexico.
We had snow yesterday which then resulted in a little bit of ice.

However, the pictures below are from a little bit more snow that we got earlier this year.


Ali had a wonderful time making
snow angels.
A lot.
10 actually.


She played with mommy,
then she got cold and wet with mommy
and went inside to get warm.






Jake has been, well, sick, and then well...


Sick...



And then busy.


He still loves his baths though.


Ali is still a mess,
funny,
independent (too independent),
free thinker,
I know what is best for me,
and
cute.


We still find her in the funniest positions
when she gets up too earlier and goes to the couch
to sleep when she realizes
she is all alone.


Ali playing with bubbles.


Don't worry though she always finds a way to include
Jake in her fun...



They have a lot of fun
with Mommy too.
Dancing is always a must every once in a while.


I love that she finds the time
to have fun with them,
even while I am sick on the couch.

Jodi also got a haircut,
which looks great!


Ali's hair styling is a little different though... 


Okay they are actually elephant ears from preschool.
She learns a letter every Wednesday and Thursday
along with a craft and a snack with other kids from church.
(A mommy made preschool).

I am loving my job.
I really love how easy it is to eat lunch with my family
in the middle of a work day.

Like once, I got to see them at the park...


This past weekend we were busy decorating and
we put together two pieces of furniture:
office desk and entertainment stand.


I added some final touches with some help from
good ol' Hobby Lobby
by making a couple of matching
flower arrangements.




Stay tuned for some more posts and info on
our upcoming
March of Dimes Giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment