Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another Semester


Ali staring off into the great abyss after eating.


Ali has been doing well.
Ali has switched formulas. Instead of Alimentum, she is taking NeoSure.
The switch was not to problematic. She has to burp more, if she doesn't she spits everything up.
We have gotten to be very coordinated at keeping her spit up on her burp cloth and our clothes instead of furniture. :) 
Also, we noticed when changing her diapers that the formula made ... on second thought, I'll skip that part.


She is doing good though and is gaining weight. We are not sure how much though. We will be going for another doctors appointment this month, and we will give an updated weight then.


I have started another semester. One of my hardest. I will be studying Proust's novel A Search of Lost Time, it will require alot of time.
 Getting closer to the end though. I will graduate in December 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment