Sunday, January 2, 2011

Photo Shoot


Ali has been doing great and is eating 60-85 mL's every 4 hours.
Today was our first Sunday with Ali home. Since she can't go out in public yet (Doc's orders), we had to do some juggling to be able to attend the meetings that we needed to while still having someone with Ali at home.

I went to a meeting this morning before church started at 8:30, and then I went back home to stay with Ali.
Then I went to church for the first two hours of our church services, and then I went back home to stay with Ali.
I then returned to church for the third hour to teach a class, and then I went back home.
It's good that we only live 5 minutes away from the church.

Here is a video of Ali with the hiccups after I finished feeding her while Jodi was at church.


We see more and more expressions from her everyday.
Mommy also has a fun time putting Ali in different positions while she is asleep.






Today we did a photo shoot with Ali. She was great for her first time and very cute. 











And that is our miracle baby that we love so much.

4 comments:

  1. The picture with her tongue stuck out is absolutely adorable!! I'm glad Ali is doing so well and she is just beautiful. Congrats guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics! She's so adorable! So glad you have her home and she is thriving!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally cracked up at the hiccup video!! She sounded just like a little squeaky toy. Thanks for posting it and the pics. I'm so glad she's finally home with you guys. What a blessing! Love to you all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful! So thankful you're all home together now. How much does she weigh now/

    ReplyDelete