Saturday, January 29, 2011

1 '

I sat down to do a blog today, and I said, "What to say about you baby girl?" looking at Ali.
And I said, speaking for Ali, "Say, I'm cute."

We are enjoying parenthood.
Yesterday, I was feeding Ali, and apparently I did not burp her enough.
See this picture...


... it is the distance that Ali can spit up all over Daddy.
I had her sitting on my lap, and she spit straight up at me and went all over my shirt and the shorts that I had on.

Ali is holding her head up alot on her own.

One night this week, after a few days of a lot of school reading and a lot of work, I took a picture of Adam asleep with Ali.

(A sleepy boy and a sleepy girl)

Last night we had date night at home: food from Guadalajara, shows from Hulu.com, and 
just the three of us.

Ali fell asleep while we were watching shows.



Ali has started loosing some of her hair on top of her head.




Today... we go to the park.
Another adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment