Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Few Steps Forward

Ali appeared to be much better yesterday.
Dr. Bruce did a spinal tap on Ali yesterday in the afternoon. This is a routine procedure they do to make sure that no infection has moved into the spinal fluid, which could cause further problems. They will monitor the sample the next few days, but Ali is moving much more and appears to be getting better.
She has been taken off the ventilator, and is on the nasal CPAP, which she does not like.



Ali kept trying to pull it off and succeeded in doing so a few times.

Even better news... I'm feeling better and I get to go see Ali today! It has been a long 4 days. I hope she is awake to see me.
Best of all, Ali made us a Thanksgiving card!



Even though it looks big, remember my thumb is as big as her hand.
They also gave us this.


On another note, I got to go with some of my family to the McWane Science Center yesterday.
I wasn't able to go because I had to work.

Here are some pictures of their adventures.




Quickly getting ready to play in some water.



And here are the many faces of our niece who sat and watched the show.







No comments:

Post a Comment